The Role-play Game will captivate students and facilitate the understanding of cultural and religious differences through the application of Inquiry specific learning processes, such as:
- Creating questions of their own to properly afford problems
- Obtaining supporting evidence to answer the question(s) thus achieving objectives in the game
- Explaining the evidence collected for advancing the game
- Connecting the explanation to the knowledge obtained from the investigative process
- Creating an argument and justification for the explanation.
The game will be a face to face community-based game and its efficacy will be tested during the Spring school to be held in Italy. Together with the game, the players will find additional materials (e.g. other maps, charts, instructions in partners’ languages, links and supplementary information).